Regional Sales Manager – Telecom and Network Services - US
Our client, a leading provider of Enterprise Communications and Network Services, has an opening for an Regional Sales Manager based in the United States.
Client is responsible for all sales related activities and must be willing to travel domestically and internationally.
· Lead all sales-related activities for a territory of enterprise accounts to grow net revenue, new bookings, and minimize customer churn.
· Utilize professional networks, relationships within customers, and CIO forums to create new opportunities/prospects.
· Establish and grow new and existing client base.
· Build insightful and influential champions and coaches to help identify and qualify opportunities in complex environments.
· Effectively qualify opportunities to ensure greatest return on time and resource investment across territory
· Provide accurate forecasting and effectively balance opportunity development with prospecting activities
· Achieve or exceed monthly revenue targets.
· Ensure and maintain minimum pipeline goals are met or exceeded.
· Manage Siebel (CRM) and provide weekly feedback on prospects and opportunities
· Develop account profiles for all existing customers.
Minimum of 10 years of direct contributor experience selling to C-level executives and senior management in Global 2000 companies (verifiable).
Existing C-level contacts in assigned territory
Proven and verifiable track record in exceeding sales quotas.
Sales into Financial Vertical a plus.
Selling WANs (MPLS/VPLS) a plus.
Excellent communication skills and executive presence.
Demonstrated success in having sold one or more of the following:
Managed WAN Solutions
Financial Extranet Solutions (Exchange Connectivity)