Account Executive, Managed Services – Eastern Region, Virtual Office NY-NJ
Our client, a leading provider of Video Conferencing, Audio Visual Integration and Managed Conferencing Services, has an opening for an experienced Account Executive, Managed Services in various areas in the US. This is a virtual position located in the Eastern time Zone, preferably within one hour proximity from a major airport. This position requires approximately 40% travel and is responsible for the sale of Collaboration and Managed Services within a defined territory. This territory consists of enterprises within the mid-market, as well as the large enterprise and Government entities. Strong preference for candidates in the following Mertro regions:
- New York -New Jersey - Connecticut
- Boston, MA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Northern VA/ Maryland/ D.C. suburbs
- Atlanta, GA
This is an overlay sales position will sell into our client’s current installed base of customers, as well as be responsible for penetrating and closing business at new accounts. The position requires approximately 40% travel regional and national travel to clients and industry events.
• Provide customers a value added service with the in depth knowledge of the company’s products and services.
• Provide support to the sales team to penetrate the videoconferencing and cloud conferencing markets.
• Generate and pursue leads that will generate revenue in the VTC/Cloud pipelines.
• Meet or exceed expected quotas from closing customers
• Develop and implement marketing and business goals to promote the company’s Managed Conferencing services
• Develop quotes and become the subject matter expert and lead the customers through the sales process.
• Use tools for prospecting territory via webinars, seminars, email campaigns, presentations and demonstrations.
• Acquire profitable new services revenue into defined territory
• Execute territory sales plan resulting in the generation of service revenues through individual cold calling, support of individual Territory Sales Managers, execution of cross sell initiatives, coordination with Inside Sales activities, individual lead generation and overall new business prospecting to drive new reoccurring profitable revenues.
• Demonstrate knowledge and education of all services.
• Document a clear scope of work with qualifying information and customer needs/requirements.
• Build and manage funnel growth and expectations within 30, 60 and 90 day periods.
• Meet and exceed monthly-targeted sales quotas.
• Retain and grow defined base revenues (as identified and assigned by sales management of the Managed Services group).
• Establish daily activity plans, track progress through a sales tracking system, and generate a clean monthly funnel and forecast to sales management of the Managed Services group. Create and maintain key opportunity customer profiles.
• Participation in Customer User Forums and or Tradeshows upon request and requirement.
• 5-10 years prior sales experience is necessary, preferably in High Tech.
• Strong preference for background in sales of Managed Services offerings, such as Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) Telecom Network Service Providers (NSP), Network Valued Added Resellers (VARs), Systems Integrators and Outsourcing firms.
• 3+ years of experience selling Video as a Service.
• In depth knowledge with managed conferencing services.
• Experience selling conferencing services and/or technology required to C-Level executives.
• Track record of meeting and exceeding monthly targeted sales quotas
• Demonstrated ability to generate new business through cold calling on accounts.
Strong analytical and reporting skills, including excellent use of CRM and BI tools, such as Salesforce.com
• Preferred Technical knowledge: IP networking, videoconferencing, audio conferencing, SIP, VoIP, H.323, Audiovisual products.
• Should be familiar with cloud-based collaboration products such as Kontiki, Arkadin, Blue Jean Networks, and Vidyo
Keywords: hunter, audiovisual, videoconferencing, VAR, NSP, IP, audio conferencing, collaboration, managed services, VTC, AV, Reseller, conferencing, cloud, video, VaaS, Kontiki, Arkadin, Blue Jean Networks, Vidyo