J. Patrick + Associates Case Study - AV/VTC/UC Sales
Case Study: AV/VTC/UC Sales
Our client, a leading integrator of audiovisual, collaboration, unified communications and videoconferencing systems, has recently embarked on a nationwide expansion of its sales and sales engineering team.
J. Patrick was tasked with multiple searches in the NFL cities, resulting in 8 placements in a 100 day period.
- Global Accounts Manager, Dallas
- Global Accounts Manager, San Francisco
- These positions will be selling collaboration, unified communications and videoconferencing solutions and managed services to Global 1000 enterprises headquartered in the Dallas and San Francisco metro regions. The position requires deep experience of carrier services, IP and UC technology, VTC endpoints, complex solutions selling to multiple decision-makers and the CXO and Business Unit management level.
- Regional Sales Manager, Chicago
- Regional Sales Manager, NYC
- Regional Sales Manager, Columbus OH
- Business Development Manager, NYC
- This position is focused on enterprise deals in the audiovisual and videoconferencing market, requiring strong technical knowledge of Audiovisual systems (AMX, Crestron, Extron, Biamp, etc.) and Video conferencing endpoints and Infrastructure (cisco, Tandberg, Polycom, LifeSize). Strong prospecting, account penetration and closing skills, and a consistent record of sales target/quota achievement.
- Senior Sales Engineer, AV/VTC, NYC
- Senior Sales Engineer, Videoconferencing Infrastructure, Dallas
- This position will support the most dynamic sales team in the firm, which targets the most demanding industry verticals: Financial, Pharma, Media and Telecoms. The Sales Engineer must have strong technical knowledge of Audiovisual systems (AMX, Crestron, Extron, Biamp, etc.) and Videoconferencing endpoints and Infrastructure (cisco, Tandberg, Polycom, LifeSize). Excellent sales support skills such as presentations for technical and business management audiences, proposal writing, and product demonstrations are essential for success.
More Case Studies: