Case Study: Network Security Firm....yet another success!
Case Study: Network Security Firm #2
Our client, a leading developer of Network Security (WAN, Application Firewall, IDS/IPS, SSL) products and professional services, needed to expand its sales engineering, training and project management teams, through headcount additions and replacement hires.
J. Patrick was tasked with multiple searches in the United States and Canada resulting in 5 placements in a 120 day period.
- Sales Engineer, Chicago
- Sales Engineer, North Carolina
- Sales Engineer, Phoenix
- Sales Engineer, Ottawa, CAN
- These positions will be support the sales of the firm's Network Security products and professional services to Global 1000 enterprises headquartered in the various metro regions.
- Project Manager, Sales Operations and Service Delivery
- This position is tasked with designing and optimizing the firm's sales systems, processes, documentations and collateral. This include web content, FAQs, presentation slide decks, webinars, product demonstration materials, video, sales and marketing collateral, call sheets and scripts, and the sale/ sales engineering play books.
By partnering with this firm' sales and sales engineering management teams, and with Human Resources, J. Patrick built a strong pipeline of candidates for a geographically-dispersed team, and closed placements in a highly competitive talent market.
More Case Studies: