Case Study: Network Security
Our client, a leading developer of Network Security products and professional services, needed to expand its sales and sales engineering team, through headcount additional and the replacement of underperforming sales reps. The positions requires deep experience IP Network security technologies, such as Firewalls, IDS, IPS, and NAC.
These are classic solutions-selling positions and work with Federal Systems Integrators to close complex deals at the CISO, Network Security management and division management level within civilian federal and DOD markets.
J. Patrick was tasked with multiple searches in the Northeast corridor, resulting in 4 placements in a 60 day period.
- Regional Sales Manager, NYC, Financial vertical
- Regional Sales Manager, NYC, Fortune 500 markets
- These positions will be selling Network Security products and professional services to Global 1000 enterprises headquartered in the New York–New Jersey metro regions.
- Federal Sales Manager, Northern Virginia, Financial vertical
- This position will be selling Network Security products and professional services to Federal agencies headquartered in the Northern Virginia –Maryland metro region.
- Manager of Sales Operations, Atlanta
- Our client needed a dynamic, organized individual to take control of its salesforce.com CRM, lead generation and management, database management, and inside sales team. This position also interfaced with the online marketing team responsible for Social Media, Inbound Marketing and lead nurturing strategies. We identified a pipeline of motivated, driven CRM managers with diverse background and a strong entrepreneurial sense of accountability, and placed a strong team player and individual contributor.
More Case Studies:
Case Study: Network Security Firm #2
Case Study: Network Security Firm #3