case study: Av integration firm - Canada
Case Study: AV Integration Firm - Canada
Our client is one of the world’s leading audio visual integration firms. They are also a leading video managed services provider and reseller of videoconferencing products. They were looking to expand into Canada, which was a brand new market for them.
J Patrick was tasked with filling a variety of roles in multiple locations. We successfully placed the following positions over a 6 month period.
- National Sales Manager (Toronto, Canada)
- This position is responsible for recruiting and leading a sales team to expand market share throughout Canada. The position requires a deep understanding of the market and a background of successful leadership with an AV Integration firm that also provides a managed services offering.
- Managing Director/General Manager (Toronto)
- The Managing Director has full P&L responsibility for the Canadian region. Operations and Sales for Canada report directly into this role. They are tasked with collaborating with the National Sales manager to expand presence within the region as well as overseeing the organization’s operationally based metrics.
- Pre-Sales Design Engineer (Toronto)
- This is a technical role tasked with designing complex and fully integrated solutions in a variety of private and public environments. Experience with major AV manufacturers such as Polycom, Creston, Extron, Bi-Amp, AMX is required. The candidate should also have CTS and CTS-D certifications from InfoComm.
- Sales Executive (Ottawa)
- This role is tasked with selling complex and fully integrated solutions in a variety of private and public environments. This is a hunting role driving new business. Candidates must have experience selling both hardware (videoconferencing and AV equipment) as well as services.
- Project Manager (Toronto & Montreal)
- This role is tasked with establishing project objectives and delivering upon those objectives in a timely manner. Candidates must have Project Management experience in the AV Integration space, know how to stay on budget, and possess strong communication skills to collaborate with team members.
More Case Studies: