FAQs for Candidates
Which industries does J. Patrick recruit for?
- Information Technology, Information Security, Storage, Application Software, Wireless, Telephony, VoIP, Networking, Physical Security, Client/Server, Call Centers, Telecommunications Services Provider (Wireless, CLEC, LEC, Fiber)
What positions does J. Patrick recruit for?
- Executive management, Middle Management and High-End individual contributors in the following functions: Sales, Sales engineering, marketing, product management, product marketing, operations, development, technology planners, architects, business development, program management, business analysts, customer resources, human resources, accounting, finance.
What kind of companies use J. Patrick's recruiting services?
- J. Patrick clients include information technology vendors, Network service providers, VARs, system integrators and end users.
Who pays for J. Patrick's recruiting services?
- The hiring firm pays J. Patrick to find the most qualified candidates. Depending on the search our fee and fee structure can vary.
Candidates do not pay any fee for our services.
What geographic regions does J. Patrick cover?
- We have clients all over North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America.
How do I apply for a position on the J. Patrick website?
- Go to the Current Openings page on this site, register, upload a resume (MS-Word documents preferred, as they parse in our CRM better) and apply to any job you feel you are qualified for. Please read each job description carefully, as many of our openings have strict travel, work authorization and salary conditions.
Will J. Patrick contact me after I have submitted my resume?
- It is not possible to contact each and every candidate who applies to our position with detailed feedback on your application and resume.
- If we determine that you are qualified for the position (s) you have applied to, a J. Patrick recruiter will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail and determine if you are suitable for the position and if the hiring process will proceed.
Can I apply to more than one position?
- Yes, but only apply for positions for which you are truly qualified and for which you are willing to accept the location/travel requirements and the compensation package as they are posted on J. Patrick.com
How often does J. Patrick post new job listings?
- Every Single Day. Our database is updated in real time. When we get a new position or fill a position, that status is reflected immediately on our website.
How can I keep updated on J. Patrick job listings?
-There are a number of ways to follow our firm's job listings and other news, including:
- RSS feeds
- J. Patrick Facebook company page
- J. Patrick LinkedIn company page
- @jpatrickjobs twitter feed